On the Home page: Links under “What We Do” section are cramped and you cannot click on all of them.
· On the About page: When you click on the leadership team photos, some are distorted/low quality and none show a name/title/contact information (only text that you see is the upload link, such as “1482268455888.jpg”).
· On the About page: Much of the text here sounds like it came from the Maryland Collaborative website. It mentions them by name and includes information on their governance council, resources and materials, history, and overall successes.
· No introduction to or explanation of the prevention standards as was on the previous website.
· Resources page does not include everything that the previous website did.
· Current membership is not shown.
· No contact page with coordinating council and regional coordinators listed.